From boho chic to denim blues, we’ve rounded up our favourite pieces for Edmonton’s festival season!
FOLKLORIC FEEL: Simple layers with boho accents are perfect for a day exploring Servus Heritage Festival!
1. JEANS by Fidelity Denim, from High Grade Garments.
2. SHIRT by Derek Lam 10 Crosby, from Holt Renfrew.
3. PURSE vintage, from Swish.
4. NECKLACE by Birks Bee Chic, from Birks.
5. HAT by Fallen Broken Street, from High Grade Garments.
6. BOOTS by Frye, from Blu’s.
KING OF THE HILL: Be best dressed on the hill at the Edmonton International Folk Music Festival with casual cool denim and leather accents.
1. SUNGLASSES by Garrett Leight, from Henry Singer.
2. BACKPACK by WANT Les Essentiels, from Henry Singer.
3. BELT by Smith & Sons, from High Grade Garments.
4. SNEAKERS by Lanvin, from Holt Renfrew.
5. DENIM SHIRT by Theory, from Holt Renfrew.
6. CHINOS by Zanerobe, from High Grade Garments.