Interact with our rooms to create a unique holiday memory, inspired by distinct art movements.
Join Manulife Place in celebrating the holiday season with interactive art installations inspired by distinct art movements. Visit Manulife Place and enter our #HolidayArtMLP Giveaway! From November 27th until December 17th visit our Art Room Display on the 2nd Floor and interact with the art form that inspires you and captures your imagination! You could win One (1) grand prize gift card pack valued at just over $1,500 to be used at our fabulous Manulife Place retailers or you could win one of six (6) $200 gift cards – one for each of our retailers!
Over $2,500 in gift cards to giveaway!
Here’s how to enter:
- Follow Manulife Place on Instagram.
- Take a selfie in any of our art installations (located on the 2nd floor of Manulife Place by the escalators).
- Post it with #HolidayArtMLP, and tag us @ManulifePlace.
Good luck and Happy Holidays!
Terms and Conditions
- Multiple entries per person allowed. Entrants must be residents of Alberta and be 19 years of age to enter. No purchase necessary.
- Entrants should have their accounts set to public so all entry criteria can be confirmed. By submitting an entry, you agree to these contest rules.
- Contest period begins on November 27th, 2023 and runs until 11:59PM EDT on December 17th, 2023.
- Seven (7) prizes will be awarded: One (1) grand prize of $1,650 which contains six (6) gift cards of the following denominations – One (1) $300 gift card from Blu’s, One (1) $300 gift card from Headlines Salon + Spa, One (1) $150 gift card from Ace Coffee Roasters, One (1) $300 gift card from Jamiesons Opticians Inc., One (1) $300 gift card from Night Owl Designer Lingerie, One(1) $300 gift card Vandenbergs Jewellers. Six (6) single gift cards of the following denominations – One (1) $200 gift card from Blu’s, One (1) $200 gift card from Headlines Salon + Spa, One (1)$200 gift card from Ace Coffee Roasters, One (1) $200 gift card from Jamiesons Opticians Inc., One(1) $200 gift card from Night Owl Designer Lingerie, One(1) $200 gift card Vandenbergs Jewellers. Seven (7) prize winners will be randomly selected among the completed eligible entries at 12:00 PM EDT on December 19, 2023.
- The draw will be held in Canada. Winner must be a resident of Canada. The winner will be contacted via Instagram direct messaging on December 19th, 2023, following the draw.
- Winner for the Contest must be able to collect their prize in person at Manulife Place or via mail.
- Pickup instructions will be provided to the winners through Instagram direct message upon contact. To claim the Prize, the selected entrant must answer a skill testing question to be administered via Instagram direct message.
- Prizes may not be sold and are not convertible to cash.
- Participating retailers: Blu’s, Headlines Salon + Spa, Ace Coffee Roasters, Jamiesons Opticians Inc., Night Owl Designer Lingerie and Vandenbergs Jewellers.
- If the selected entrant fails to comply with one of the conditions mentioned in these contest rules or to accept the Prize as awarded, another entrant will be selected for the Prize. Upon contact, the selected entrant will have until December 27, 2023 to claim the Prize.
- The chances of an entry being drawn depend on the total number of entries received at the time of the draw.
- The selected entrants must grant a full and final release, remise and discharge to the Sponsor and its directors, officers, employees, representatives, agents, or affiliates (collectively the “Releasees”) from all obligations, representations, or responsibilities with respect to the Prize, including, without limitation, any injury, accident, loss of life or other misfortune relating to or emanating from the Prize.
- Manulife Place retains copyright ownership of all entries.
- By entering the contest, entrants agree to abide by these rules and regulations and further agree that the decisions of the Sponsor are final. The Sponsor reserves the right at any time without prior notice to withdraw, cancel, terminate, amend, modify or suspend the Contest if for any reason in the opinion of the Sponsor, in its sole discretion, the Contest is not capable of operating as planned or if the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of the Contest is corrupted or adversely affected, including by reason of infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond their control. The Sponsor reserves the right in their sole discretion to disqualify any individual they find to be tampering with the operation of the Contest or to be acting in violation of these rules or otherwise in a disruptive manner with respect to the Contest. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY A CONTESTANT TO DELIBERATELY UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE CONTEST IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE THE SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH ENTRANT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. The Sponsor also reserves the right to cancel this Contest at any time because of any printing or other technical error. The Sponsor does not assume any responsibility for technical malfunctions, human or technical error, seeding or printing errors, lost, delayed, or garbled data or transmissions, omission, interruption, deletion, defect or failures of any telephone or computer line or network, computer equipment, software (including on account of traffic congestion on the Internet or at any Web site) or any combination thereof. The Sponsor shall not be liable for any errors or negligence that may arise or occur in connection with the Contest, including any injury or damage to the entrant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation in or downloading of any materials relating to the Contest.
- By entering the Contest, each entrant consents to the collection, use and distribution of his/her information. The Sponsor will not sell or transmit this information to third parties unless the entrant has specifically consented to same, the Sponsor believes in good faith that it is required by law, to their affiliates (provided that such affiliates and their agents and advisors and their respective employees are restricted from using the information for any other purpose other than as described in these rules and regulations), or to their respective agents for data processing purposes, their respective professional advisors and promotional and marketing agencies (provided that such agents, professional advisors and promotional and marketing agencies are restricted from using the information for any purpose other than as described in these rules and regulations). Any inquiry concerning the personal information held by the Sponsor should be addressed to the Chief Privacy Officer at Manulife, P.O Box 1602, Del Stn 500-4-A, Waterloo, Ontario N2J 4C6.
- This Contest is not open to residents of Quebec. This Contest is subject to all applicable federal, provincial, and municipal laws and regulations and is void where prohibited. By entering the Contest, each entrant agrees (a) that any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or in connection with this Contest or the Prize shall be resolved in accordance with the laws of the Province of Ontario and federal laws applicable therein, and (b) to irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the Province of Ontario over any claim or matter arising under or in connection with the Contest or these contest rules.
- This Contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Instagram. By entering this Contest, each entrant completely releases Instagram from any and all claims. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding the Contest should be directed to Manulife and not to Instagram.