The holidays are a time to treasure memories we’ve made and make beautiful new ones.
Join Manulife Place in celebrating the season with a festive art display by local artists. Visit Manulife Place and enter our #MemoriesWorthCreating Giveaway! On December 2nd and 3rd, ten Edmontonian artists, curated by the Art Gallery of Alberta, designed their own holiday masterpieces on blank, wooden, festive trees. The trees will be on display until the end of December. See their creations come to life and create unique memories this holiday season. You could win a $500 gift card from one of our fabulous Manulife Place retailers!
A total of $3,000 in gift cards to giveaway!
- Follow Manulife Place on Instagram.
- Take a selfie in our #FestiveForest (located on the 2nd floor of Manulife Place by the escalators).
- Post it with #MemoriesWorthCreating #FestiveForest, tag us @ManulifePlace and the Manulife Place retailer gift card you would like to win.
Terms and Conditions
- Multiple entries per person allowed. Entrants must be residents of Alberta and be 19 years of age to enter. To enter, entrants must be on the Manulife Place mailing list. No purchase is required.
- Entrants should have their accounts set to public so all entry criteria can be confirmed. By submitting an entry, you agree to these contest rules.
- Contest period begins on December 5, 2022 and runs until 11:59PM EDT on December 18, 2022.
- Six (6) prizes will be awarded: One $500 gift card from Blu’s, One $500 gift card from Headlines Salon and Spa, One $500 gift card from Henry Singer, One $500 gift card from Jamiesons Opticians Inc., One $500 gift card from Nightowl Lingerie, One $500 gift card Vandenbergs Jewellers.
- Six (6) prize winners will be randomly selected among the completed eligible entries at 12:00 PM EDT on December 19, 2022.
- The draw will be held in Canada. The winner will be contacted via Instagram direct messaging on December 19, 2022, following the draw.
- Winner for the Contest must be able to collect their prize in person at Manulife Place or via mail.
- Pickup instructions will be provided to the winners through Instagram direct message upon contact. To claim the Prize, the selected entrant must answer a skill-testing question to be administered via Instagram direct message.
- The Prize may not be sold and is not convertible to cash.
- Participating retailers: Blu’s, Headlines Salon and Spa, Henry Singer, Jamiesons Opticians Inc., Nightowl Lingerie and Vandenbergs Jewellers.
- If the selected entrant fails to comply with one of the conditions mentioned in these contest rules or to accept the Prize as awarded, another entrant will be selected for the Prize. Upon contact, the selected entrant will have until December 27, 2022 to claim the Prize.
- The chances of an entry being drawn depend on the total number of entries received at the time of the draw.
- The selected entrants must grant a full and final release, remise and discharge to the Sponsor and its directors, officers, employees, representatives, agents, or affiliates (collectively the “Releasees”) from all obligations, representations, or responsibilities with respect to the Prize, including, without limitation, any injury, accident, loss of life or other misfortune relating to or emanating from the Prize.
- Manulife retains copyright ownership of all entries.
- By entering the contest, entrants agree to abide by these rules and regulations and further agree that the decisions of the Sponsor are final. The Sponsor reserves the right at any time without prior notice to withdraw, cancel, terminate, amend, modify or suspend the Contest if for any reason in the opinion of the Sponsor, in its sole discretion, the Contest is not capable of operating as planned or if the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of the Contest is corrupted or adversely affected, including by reason of infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond their control. The Sponsor reserves the right in their sole discretion to disqualify any individual they find to be tampering with the operation of the Contest or to be acting in violation of these rules or otherwise in a disruptive manner with respect to the Contest. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY A CONTESTANT TO DELIBERATELY UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE CONTEST IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE THE SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH ENTRANT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. The Sponsor also reserves the right to cancel this Contest at any time because of any printing or other technical error. The Sponsor does not assume any responsibility for technical malfunctions, human or technical error, seeding or printing errors, lost, delayed, or garbled data or transmissions, omission, interruption, deletion, defect or failures of any telephone or computer line or network, computer equipment, software (including on account of traffic congestion on the Internet or at any Web site) or any combination thereof. The Sponsor shall not be liable for any errors or negligence that may arise or occur in connection with the Contest, including any injury or damage to the entrant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation in or downloading of any materials relating to the Contest.
- By entering the Contest, each entrant consents to the collection, use and distribution of his/her information. The Sponsor will not sell or transmit this information to third parties unless the entrant has specifically consented to same, the Sponsor believes in good faith that it is required by law, to their affiliates (provided that such affiliates and their agents and advisors and their respective employees are restricted from using the information for any other purpose other than as described in these rules and regulations), or to their respective agents for data processing purposes, their respective professional advisors and promotional and marketing agencies (provided that such agents, professional advisors and promotional and marketing agencies are restricted from using the information for any purpose other than as described in these rules and regulations). Any inquiry concerning the personal information held by the Sponsor should be addressed to the Chief Privacy Officer at Manulife, P.O Box 1602, Del Stn 500-4-A, Waterloo, Ontario N2J 4C6.
- This Contest is not open to residents of Quebec. This Contest is subject to all applicable federal, provincial, and municipal laws and regulations and is void where prohibited. By entering the Contest, each entrant agrees (a) that any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or in connection with this Contest or the Prize shall be resolved in accordance with the laws of the Province of Ontario and federal laws applicable therein, and (b) to irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the Province of Ontario over any claim or matter arising under or in connection with the Contest or these contest rules.
- This Contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Instagram. By entering this Contest, each entrant completely releases Instagram from any and all claims. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding the Contest should be directed to Manulife and not to Instagram.