Vickie Laliotis of the blog Adventures in Fashion shows us her Edmonton style.
1. Tell us about yourself.
My name is Vickie and I’m a full-time blogger, originally from Victoria, BC. I’m addicted to coffee, murder mysteries and my cat, Meow-Meow.
2. What’s your first fashion memory?
I remember watching Fashion File with my mom, then raiding her closet and putting on fashion shows for her and my dad around age six.
3. Define your style in three words.
Minimalist, feminine and edgy.
4. Who are your favourite Manulife Place retailers?
Holt Renfrew, Swish Vintage and Birks.
5. Where do you find inspiration for your style?
I find inspiration from bloggers I admire, Pinterest — everywhere really!
6. What are your favourite spring trends?
Fashion – Embroidery
Nails – White
Hair – Relaxed, loose waves
Makeup – Natural, yet defined brows
Accessories – Chokers, loafers
7. Who is your fashion icon?
I’m not sure that I have one — there are too many people I admire to have a singular favourite, but my current muses are Negin Mirsalehi and Lizzy Hadfield.
8. What’s your go-to everyday outfit?
High-waisted jeans with a tucked-in tee. Leather jacket. My Acne Jensen boots.
9. What is your favourite thing about Edmonton?
The people; Edmonton is filled with kind, passionate and driven people doing interesting things to elevate our city… and they’re nice to boot.