Effortless style for an action-packed weekend in Edmonton!
HIGH STYLE: Elevate your look for a Friday night trip on the high level trolley with a wide brim hat and vintage accessories.
1. DRESS by Luisa et al Luna, from Coup Boutique.
2. PURSE, vintage, from Swish.
3. HAT by Reinhard Plank, from Coup Boutique.
4. HEELS by Prada, from Holt Renfrew.
5. SUNGLASSES by Céline, from Holt Renfrew.
6. BRACELET by Birks Muse Ribbon, from Birks.
FRESH LOOK: Boho chic with causal cool accents are made for a delicious Saturday spent amongst the food trucks at What the Truck.
1. HAT by Fallen Broken Street, from High Grade Garments.
2. TOTE BAG by Rebecca Minkoff, from Holt Renfrew.
3. JACKET by Derek Lam 10 Crosby, from Holt Renfrew.
4. NECKLACE by Jenny Bird, from High Grade Garments.
5. SANDALS by The Last Conspiracy, from Blu’s.
6. JEANS by Won Hundred, from Coup Boutique.