Cassie Tejada of the blog The Cassie Page shows us her Edmonton style.
1. Tell us about yourself.
Growing up my mom always taught me to dress to impress because you never know who you’re going to meet, so fashion became an important part of my life. I always dress up and put together outfits that express who I am. This passion inspired me to start fashion blogging as a hobby.
2. What’s your first fashion memory?
It was in elementary school. A friend of mine came up to me and asked why I always wear such nice clothes. It helped me realize not only how lucky I was that my mom dressed me so well but also, my passion for fashion.
3. Define your style in three words.
Chic, classy and monochromatic.
4. Who are your favourite Manulife Place retailers?
Holt Renfrew, Blu’s and Escada.
5. Where do you find inspiration for your style?
Searching on the internet, magazines like People StyleWatch
Instagram: Wendy’s Look Book
6. What are your favourite spring trends?
Fashion – Clunky heels or sandals, dusty rose-coloured pieces and off the shoulder tops!
Nails – Light pink nail polish
Hair – Lobs for easier maintenance
Makeup – Natural, pink and nude lipsticks, blush over bronzer
7. Who is your fashion icon?
Wendy’s Look Book
8. What’s your go-to everyday outfit?
All black from head to toe.
9. What is your favourite thing about Edmonton & its style?
Edmonton Style – The fact that no one in Edmonton follows a trend. Everyone has their own sense of style.
Edmonton – All the summer events taking place in the City.